Monday, March 05, 2007

Rebirth

10 Reasons why I had Quit Blogging

1. I thought I was too busy with other things.
2. I was always confused about what to write – should I make it a personal diary, or should I write something ‘literary’, or should it be about sports….
3. I thought I could never better some of my earlier posts – “so why even try”.
4. Since I hardly had readership outside my office, I thought “what was the point…”
5. Blogs are no longer ‘happening things’ – the whole world has one.
6. I made this stupid decision that I will first finish my BOOK and only then continue with blogging and stuff like that.
7. I had got too lazy.
8. I had got too lazy.
9. I had got too lazy.
10. I had got too lazy.

10 Reasons why I have decided to re-start Blogging

1. I have realized that I was never too busy to write something.
2. I have decided to have separate blogs for separate topics – that way I get to write more :)
3. I have realized that you never know until you try – so even if older posts are going to stay very good – I want to see if I can write anything better.
4. “Who Cares” – I have decided that I will write – if it is good, it will attract readership by itself.
5. Though it is no longer "happening" – I have realized that when I used to write, I used to have a sense of fulfillment, which I don’t have now – so even if the whole world has one – I want one.
6. I have realized that only when I’m regularly blogging am I able to write better. So maybe regularly blogging will help me complete my book after all.
7. I want to get rid of my laziness.
8. I want to get rid of my laziness.
9. I want to get rid of my laziness.
10. I want to get rid of my laziness.


0 comments: